Päivitetty viimeksi 11.6.2021
- Data Controller
BrowBar Finland Oy
- Name of the Register
BrowBar Customer Register
- How and why we collect personal information?
We collect personal information to manage and develop customer relations. The information is collected through Timma booking system.
- What type of information is collected?
The information includes First and Last Name, e-mail address and phone number.
- Processing the information
All data is processed in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR. Personal information is archived securely and processed by the Data Controller or authorized partners only. At the moment our partners are: – Booking system: Timma – Website platform: WordPress – Website host: GoDaddy
- How long do we keep the information?
We will hold your information for 5 years or as long as you have consented. When the data is deleted it is ensured that it is done such that the information is irrecoverable.
- Protection of the information
All information is collected through our SSL encrypted website and archived in a modern up-to-date software.
- What rights do you have?
– Access your personal information, rectify it and/or erase it
– Restrict processing of your personal information and/or data portability
– Object to further processing of your information
– Object to automated decision making and profiling of your personal information – Make a complaint to supervisory authority.